St. Leo’s School for boys building 1910 – 1962 operated by Sisters Of Mercy, Belmont, NC

$15.00$20.00

Clear
SKU: B2345 Categories: ,

Description

Please click on the picture to see a larger view. St. Leo’s School for boys building 1910 – 1962 operated by Sisters Of Mercy, Belmont, NC. This is an 8 1/2 x 11 picture that will fit perfectly in a document frame.