Please click on the picture to see a larger view. J.H. Mayes ( Mays ) & His Investors built a spinning mill near The South Fork River in 1906 & called it Mayes Mfg. Co. ( Mays Mfg. Co. ), In 1910 Stuart Warren Cramer purchased Mayes Mfg. Co. ( Mays Mfg. Co. ), In 1922 He changed its name to Cramerton Mills and in 1946 it was sold to Burlington Industries, Cramerton, NC. This is an 8 1/2 x 11 picture that will fit perfectly in a document frame.