Efird’s Department Store completed in 1923 at 120 North Tryon Street & had the only moving escalator South of Philadelphia, it first opened in 1902 & was called “The Bee Hive”, in 1907 the name changed to Efird’s, Belk Brothers purchased all Efird’s 50 Stores in 1956, Charlotte, NC

$15.00$20.00

Description

Please click on the picture to see a larger view. Efird’s Department Store completed in 1923 at 120 North Tryon Street & had the only moving escalator South of Philadelphia, it first opened in 1902 & was called “The Bee Hive”, in 1907 the name changed to Efird’s, Belk Brothers purchased all Efird’s 50 Stores in 1956, Charlotte, NC. This is an 8 1/2 x 11 picture that will fit perfectly in a document frame. 

Hits: 372

YouTube
YouTube