Church of GOD purchased this land in 1926 & had first service in 1927 in this building located at 901 East Catawba Street ( East Belmont Presbyterian Church located there at the present time ), Belmont, North

$15.00$20.00

Clear
SKU: B1822 Categories: ,

Description

Save pagePDF pageEmail pagePrint page

Please click on the picture to see a larger view. Church of GOD purchased this land in 1926 & had first service in 1927 in this building located at 901 East Catawba Street ( East Belmont Presbyterian Church located there at the present time ), Belmont, North. This is an 8 1/2 x 11 picture that will fit perfectly in a document frame.