This page provides an overview of the site and product pages that will help visitors locate and purchase photos.
Browsing Photographs by Category: Click on Location or Textile Mills menu tab to see a listing of all of the photographs. The “By Location” menu will take you to a page that lists city and town categories. The “Textile Mills” menu list all mills separate so you can view each group of textile mills. Category pages are laid out with a sidebar that contains a dropdown list of all of the categories, as well as, a tag cloud widget that shows the most popular tags.
Photo Product Pages: Clicking on any photo will bring you to the product page.
- Breadcrumb listings appear at the top of each product page. You may navigate to other pages by clicking on one of these links.
- Color selections are made by clicking the Select Color option. All photos are available in Black & White and Sepia Tone. Some photos are also available in color. If you change your color selection, the associated image and price should also change.
- To purchase a photo, click on the “Add to cart” button.
- You may also save a photo in your wishlist. You do not need to create an account to purchase photos or add items to your wishlist. Items will be saved locally for 30 days through cookies.
- Click on Category or Tag links to view related photographs.
- Click the Facebook Like or Share buttons to “like” or share the photograph with your Facebook friends.
- Click on the “ask a question about this photograph” button if you would like to email a question to the Millican Pictorial History Museum.
- Click “Save”, “pdf”, “email”, or “cleanprint” to perform one of these tasks with the product.
- Several related products should be offered. Click on any of the photographs to go to its product page.
Searching for Photographs
The searchbox sits at the top of the right sidebar. It is configured to search only for photographs. Enter your search term.